Who am I?
Answer: D! I’m an AP Bio student who loves learning, exploring, and learning to be scientist. I hope you join me on my quest!
- I love horses! I have a mustang pony who lived in the wild until he was three weeks old. He rocks!
- I’m super involved in robotics—I helped found an FTC team at Notre Dame, and I’m a leader on S.W.A.T Robotics- Team 3045 in FRC- I love discussing FIRST and it’s programs.
- I love math and science, but I also love reading- if you have any book suggestions, send them by me!
- Biology, and life, fascinates me.
- I love to challenge myself!
- I’m really interested in exploring Biotechnology
- I’d like to see the principles of life applied to technology and computing
- I’ve gotten the chance to explore the systems of life, and how everything fits together.
Why write a blog?
- Getting a chance to write about what we’ve learned- solidify the information
- Share it with you!
- Learn about technology!
So, now that you’ve got a chance to Explore about me and Dream about the possibilities of biology, take a second to Examine yourself! Who are you? I’d love to know, so leave a comment!